Substitute Paraprofessionals


  • Below are the application documents for substitute paraprofessionals. These include payroll and retirement forms and an authorization for a criminal history check, as well as information about the fingerprinting process, which is now required.
  • All forms, including the BENCOR retirement form, need to be completed.
  • Please note the application requires the names and contact information for three (3) professional references. These should be people who can provide information about your performance in a work setting.
  • You cannot be a substitute until we have received, reviewed and approved your criminal record (CORI) and fingerprint (SAFIS) reports. The process can take up to three (3) weeks from the time you return your paperwork.
  • Please call the Human Resources office. You will need to bring a government-issued photo ID, as we have to verify your identity.
  • To be a substitute paraprofessional you need a high school degree.

Please call 499-9505 to set up an appointment to return your paperwork. 
You will need to bring:

1. driver’s license
2. social security card (or unexpired U.S. Passport)
3. evidence of a high school degree
4. receipt from fingerprinting center


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.